I kinda miss rambling here. So much things happened, that I may not be able to put into words. So let just see what I can rant on now.
Dan, memang selalunya akan muncul satu entri time mood tengah kacau bilau. Tak faham lah kenapa when life's good, tak berapa rasa nak rant.
Work. Sucks. Satu tanggungjawab yang bukan senang. Growing up sounds easy sounds fun but in reality, it was never easy. You get that uneasy feelings of letting yourself down everytime you stuck on something at work. Kalau setiap minggu menangis sebab kerja pun tak syok jugak ye dak?
I wish I wasnt that manja, but I am. Blergh. Kecewa dengan diri sendiri :/
----And yes, tengah kecewa.
"Nothing in this life is ever all bad (or all good). In every bad situation we're in, there is always something to be grateful for. With hardship, Allah also gives us the strength and patience to bear it."
No comments:
Post a Comment