Saturday, August 9, 2014

10/8 Adiksi Bintang

So, I went back to tumblr, and felt like I'll be changing blog to there for a while.
Last post kita is about 2 years back. Its time to start over.

Baca balik old post memang funny. Mula mula ingat nak buat tumblr baru, tapi, every history has it lessons. So might as well just continues. Only edit a few thing or two and delete those I havent had my hijab on.

And, since takde twitter, tumblr felt more like twitter hahaha.
So yeah, see you there?

adiksibintang.tumblr.com

Till then, xxx.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're back to tumblr. Nice to have you there. But the link is a bit different this time. Right?? :P

Snow, said...

Heh wow, you suprised me, mr anonymous. Yeah, its diffferent now. Weh maknanya you knew my old tumblr? Haha,

Anonymous said...

Yeahh, so..rry, and a day before you came back to tumblr. I was going to ask your favor. Its for your own good. But, its okay now. You've done what you had to be done. :)

Snow, said...

Hey you, what's the favour? You made me curious. What did I did that had to be done?

Anonymous said...

Its only about deleting those images where you didn't put any hijab yet. Because know you are fully hijabista. Rightt. :P

Snow, said...

Ohh I see. I think I ad deleted em. Hehe. Tak suka delete. Its a good thing twitter ada button private though :) Ahhh siapa la awak ni anonymous oi, bcs u knew abt my old tumblr which means you're someone from the past as well. Hah.

Anonymous said...

Not past enough, nor future. Only present, present and present as always. Im just another anonymous in a blog. :)

Snow, said...

Interesting. Oh well, cant blame me for asking haha

Anonymous said...

I'll exist as long as your writing exist. No matter where.

Anonymous said...

Adiksi bintang. Gone?
:(

Unknown said...

Hey anonymous, nope. Moving to tumblr :)

Anonymous said...

I notice that. Congrats dear Nana. Wishing you have a blissful life ahead. No more sad things please. :)

There's nothing make me happier than seeing you happy.

Please invite me to your wedding later >.< You know where to find me. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)