Thursday, February 22, 2018



February, month of love they said.
Time goes by, so fast. Pantang story, tak sempat cerita lah & dah malas hahaha. Anyway, my baby girl just turned 3 months old! She is definitely a bundle of joy in my life & has turned my life 360degrees (in good way). Here is some progress of my little one, am a proud mommy.

1. She is such a good baby. Sleeps well at night, only woke me up when she wants milk.

2.She has develop her own time table of waking up, playtime, nap time. She will usually woke up arnd 9am & this period is my favourite because she will responds to morning wishes with her cheeky smile & bright eyes I always melt right away. Will took her for a bath & play a bit before she' back asleep for her nap time arnd 11am.

3.Whenever we go out, she'll behave in the car seat. Cried for milk only then back in the car seat/sleep. I think she's afraid of the dark a bit. There is one time she cried for hours inside the car (12hrs journey) because of night time & motorcycles sound.
4.She is now starting to lift her head up & tries to grab things. Cant wait for her to start lie on her tummy herself. Mommy excited.
5.Pampers dah size S since 2 months+

6.Manja dengan daddy more than mommy. Cheeky level highest! Tahap manja tu sampai video call tersengih sengih selalu & merajuk everytime daddy is home sebab lama tak jumpa.


My life now revolves around this tiny creature.


Asyik terfikir nak beli macam2 untuk Ayra. In need of a new travel compact stroller, some playmat & toys for her. Kesian dia xbeli pun lagi new toys for her to play around. Altho I actually have bought too much clothes kot but I suka! Oh well.

I rasa... I always felt a bit hmm, lembap on this parenting stuff. Kadang down la sendiri. Sebab I takut tak dapat ajar dia apa yang patut. Like, is she progressing ok? Apa lg I kene ajar? Macam mana nak ajar ni? What did I miss? Dahla I xpernah urut Ayra so does that make me a bad mom? I macam...haih dilemma tau. I want all the knowledge for me to give the best to her but I macam lembap.. u feel meh? At this moment, all I can do is one step at a time I guess & deal with all this insecurities myself. Hoping for the best!
xxx
22/2/18 4.40pm

No comments: