"She was a question to which nobody knew the answer, not even herself"
Hello blog. You're gonna be my only social network for now.
Jom tengok apa jadi bila da deactivate almost all other social networks. Deactivated my twitter, deleted my whatsapp and instagram. Thinking to deactivate the faceboook but I rarely online there. So, I dont think there's a need though haha.
Sebab? No specific reasons. I just feel like I need to. February is not my tasty month,enough said. Need to get back on my my feet, and find wings to fly. I wrongly, WRONGLY made a judgement call, and its eaten me alive. Who would ever thought? Heh. I caught myself by surprise, too. Apatah lagi awak awak. Though, on a side note, I think I jumped out of my comfort zone for once. (whether its good or bad,--still trying to decide)
Baru berapa hari gua da teringat how nooooot a good feeling being like this is. Same situation, different remedies. But I am glad though people around me is being all happy. Semoga segala bahagia kalian, tempiasnya ke saya ya?
Semoga in few days time, everything went back normal. Penat la. Malas nk jadi macam dulu. Kalau sebenarnya benda ni memudaratkan, ya Allah, KAU hilangkanlah. Mohon. YOU know best.
Thank GOD these people were here to put some juices on my not-so-tasty month.
I am not interested to keep on layan-ing all this. My comfort zone should not be challenged. No regrets on trying the chances and choice, but here's a lesson in there. In few days time, things will be like how it used to be before.(I hope)
I'll be the chance you're not gonna encounter in another time. Applies even to me.
Until then. XOXO..



No comments:
Post a Comment