"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever"
Daripada yang sekecil pilihan kepada yang sebesar alam. Hidup kita ni sebenarnya penuh sangat dengan pilihan. Dan sebenarnya to make choices ni antara benda paling susah. Any choices we made---akan ada consequences.
Bad or good, itu yang kita akan discover once we made the choice. There is no right or wrong, I believe. Of all the wrong choice we've made, we learn. And it made us think more wiser when handling the next choices.
My wrong choice and bad decisions is obviously ikut kepala sendiri masa zaman study dulu. If not, maybe things wud be different. Maybe aku jadi baik. Maybe I wont spent so much time and effort into a relationship that burnt macamtu je. But without that bad choices, I wouldnt have met all those pretty and lovable people I cherished now.
There is always silver linings in everything. Find it. Do not focus on the bad part only. Whatever it is, no matter how bad the situation is, find the good side. SEARCH FOR IT.
So, I have encounter so much phase of 'make the choice'. I learnt the hard way though. But, there is always something good behind every decisions I made.
And of all, it made me into this brave-r person and a little matured (tiny tiny bit hehe).
so--- dont be afraid of choices or making decisions :)
Hidup kita ni takkan putus dgn learning phase. Never ending phase.
No comments:
Post a Comment