Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Because it is time to let go.

Akan rajin tulis blog sebab tgh deactivate twitter. Haha.

Anyway, im in the mood, that "mellowdrama" mood in missing someone but you know you cant really do anything, but to let go and accept it as the way it.

Untuk seorang kawan, yang setia ada tak kira apa jenis situasi. Ni lah kawan bergossip, kawan menangis, kawan buat kerja gila, kawan yang jaga kita macam lebih dari dia jaga diri dia. Kawan yang sumpah susah untuk kita lepaskan dia untuk kahwin. (Tapi wa tetap buat buat cool aa cuma harini rasa rindu sangat, so there goes the entry)


First of all, terima kasih, sebab accept me for the way I am, and play along with all my craziness and quirkiness. Thank you for being an amazing protector sejak dari zaman cinta bodoh dulu sampai zaman hati kering sekarang. Thank you so muchhhhh for always be there for me whenever I need someone. Whenever I am in need. You have been such an amaaaaaaaaaaazingg bestfriend, and I could never replace you. 

Sebab tu sebenarnya terasa gila you akan kahwin, things wont be the same, and  I wont be having you for myself anymore. Takde sangat dah org nak layan gila I, mengada I, blur I. Kalau tak slalunya, you're just a whatsapp away. Whatsapp je "jom lepak" then kita mesti dah ada kat round table dah. Heh :)


But, life goes on. This is the phase where I need to let you go and find your happiness. Kalau I boleh simpan you, I pun nak simpan! Haha. Tapi its about time for you to experience your new phase of life. You're ready. I know you are going to be a good wife, and a very cool partner. I just hope it wont be affecting too much of our friendship because Im sure I am going to miss you, a lot.



Kita dah banyak sangat sama sama. Even all those vacation, we get to know more about each other. And its gonna be hard to find a travel partner as sempoi as you. And Im gonna miss every bits of memories we had during our travel time. Not just that though. Every bits of memories that we ever had. :') Bodoh la. Macam bercinta plak rasa sampai nak menangis.

Sebab I actually have been holding on this quite some time. Tapi rupanya, sedih jugak la. Haha.
 You have been a part of me, that its hard to let go. Yang macam its gonna takes some time to ge used to,


Gembeng kan? Haha. But whatever it is, do know that I always pray for your happiness. Semoga pilihan you ni adalah pilihan tepat yang akan beri bahagia sampai bila-bila. Selagi mana you bahaagia dan happy, selagi tu I boleh senyum and teruskan hidup like usual. At least, I know you're in a good shape. Semoga Nescafe Ais mampu bahagiakan you dunia akhirat. Kalau tak, i cari dia i pancitkan tayar lori! HAHAHA


Thank you for all the laughters, the tears, the joy. Almost everything la. I am grateful, we crossed our path and be where we are right now. I am so proud of who you are now. You are strong and you have gone through so much and look where you are right now. Better than ever :) For everything that has happened, this might be your happy ending. Keep faith in HIM sayang. I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world <3



Love is a shared adventure. Thanks for being a part of my adventure. 

Good luck  for you new unknown adventure. Its going to be interesting I am sure.I merelakan you pergi. EH? hahahahahahah bengong kan I hahaha. Saje je la. Cant wait for your wedding though. Cant wait for you to be haaapppppy! :D

 I love you, dear protector. Walaupun awak dah kahwin, do know that I am still a whatsapp away okay?

Till then, xxx

--------------

And I have planned too much trip for this year that I hope wont make me missing you so much. I may have lost interest in relationship, but I will also find my adventure to keep my adrenalin high. Wish me luck! :) 

No comments: