Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Something somewhere, I need this.


Let me be one of the colours of the rainbow to brighten up a bit of your gloomy day.

Pejam mata, tarik nafas, teruskan hidup.
Life has so much more to offer if we just believe.

And, that applies to me. After a long search for what I called love before, I find myself being content being alone. Being alone gets lonely sometimes, but it give me such comfortable feelings. I discover more crazy side of me, spontaneous side and I get to be myself like nobody's business. 

Instead, I find love and happiness just by being there for people I care, and seeing them happy is enough to get me through the day. Maybe I am not destined to get married or whatever,  but for now, alhamdulilah. I am grateful for what YOU had given me. No matter how screwed up I was once before, but ya Allah, YOU keep on giving me things to be grateful for. Help me be strong for my loved ones, as they are the reasons why I am who I am now.

Semoga KAU tak tarik nikmat KAU yang satu ini, dan KAU pelihara AKU dari terjerumus ke jalan yang salah. Dan andai kata ujian lah yang KAU bagi, KAU kuatkanlah aku. 
YOU indeed is the best planner of all.

-----

In no matter what situation or whatever fucked up situation you're in, balik pada DIA. 
Hadap. Telan. Taubat. Redha.

Istiqamah na. Remember.




No comments: