Saturday, May 31, 2014
01/06
Hi Adiksi,
Kita dah 23 tahun, alhamdulilah. Time flies so fast. So many ups and down, yet I am thankful for each of it. Somehow, everything that had happened made me into who I am today. Stronger, but I still believe I need to be more strong than this. Still the fragile, insecure little girl at heart, honestly.
So what I did on my birthday?
Nothing much, really. Kita ada wedding, auntie kita kahwin. So, mostly kita kat wedding tolong tolong dari pagi sampai maghrib. Then, 2 org kakak sayang bawak keluar belikan shawl and celebrate DIY birthday. It was very normal, I think. Entah la, dah makin besar ni, dah makin macam i-dont-expect-much punya feelings. Birthday is just another day. :)
Terima kasih atas semua jenis wishes and effort to wish. Those who matters, never forget. These very little circle of people that matters, I keep close to my heart. You guys are the best. You know what made me happy? When people posts birthday shout outs to me, a very long post, describing me, that --- is totally enough to made me smile throughout the year. I'll print the words yknow. Sorry, I am vain like that suka org post pasal kita. Hehe words, is powerful. I am addicted. Mungkin sebab tu kita akan senang fall untuk sweet talker mungkin? Lol.
Happy birthday dear self. May you be wiser, and stronger. Hati tu simpan dulu. Semoga ada yang mampu curi, and saat tu I will not even mind. Taknak hoping la. Haha. Ready? I am neutral now. Sebab ada siiikiiiiiiiit rasa nak ber sweeet sweeet bercinta. Sikiiiit je, kadang kadang rasa semak. Lol.
Dont get me wrong, kita masih tetap si gadis egois. Cumanya, kita sedia andai kata perlu untuk kita kurangkan egois tu.
Till then, xxx.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nampak seperti beberapa hari lepas adalah hari jadi anda. Selamat hari lahir saya ucapkan. masih belum terlewat kan? :) Terima kasih kepada ibu yang melahirkan pemilik blog ini. Semoga sukses dalam segala urusan. InsyaAllah.
Thank youuu!! :D
Post a Comment