Friday, May 16, 2014

16/5

Hi Adiksi saya,

My very proud achievement today is finally clicking the 'mute' button in twitter.
Kan senang, habis cerita.
My wise advise, dont be too nice. Nice has gotten too mainstream that everyone now take advantage of it. 

Eh, pinggang sakit gila oi, I dont know why but its killing me, literally. Physical pain is rather much more treat able though. Penat ni aku taruk koyok tapi tak de kesan pun. Anyway, tengah prepare macam macam untuk esok ooh cant wait and too excited. Shall spill out on that sooooooon. More happy stories on the list.

This week marks the finale for most of my fav tv series. And I cried watching each of em. Fak gila. Menangis je kerja haha. Tadi Vampire Diaries menangis sebab Damon mati and ugh its not fair. It just ada yang hidup balik but they killed Damon. Heartbreaking. Lepastu tgk Grey's Anatomy. Christina leaving, they killed her character. So the farewell between her and Meredith is just ugh heartbreaking too. It was cute but oh my god how am I so attached with their character that it breaks my heart seeing the farewell. Dah season 10 okay so excuse me if I am being overly attached with all the characters pls. God how my life in evolving arnd tv series hahahah! But at least it fills my heart :)

So I go back on track. I go out and flirt around like some good old times. And by flirt here, bukan la macam aku mainkan hati orang or what-not. I dont do that anymore. Its a mutual kind a flirt. A companion when you need one. No, I rather it not being someone's boyf/husband. We both gotta be single to enjoy flirting. So, it wasnt bad right? The rule is stay on track, and not fall. Or until the rule is broken. And hey, rule is meant to be broken. Only when you find a very good reason to break it. *evil smugs* but till then, enjoy the moment. Not everyday you get to be playful. You go and find a reason for me to break the rule. Lets? ;)

Catch up later, xxx.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teruskan menulis. Jangan pernah berhenti menulis. Lagi. :)

Snow, said...

Hey Anonymous,

Thanks, if you ever read.
:)

Snow, said...

Hey Anonymous,

Thanks, if you ever read.
:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome. I won't.