Sunday, May 4, 2014

Birthday Entry, for end of month

Rasa macam baru je buat birthday wishlist, tak sangka dah setahun dah. Last time masa kat Matrade dulu. Tak sangka a year has passed by. So here it goes, for this year. What crossed my mind, for now--

1. Nak shawl banyak banyak.
2. Gopro.
3. Instax printer tu. Yang boleh print gambar tu. Ahh asal tah mahal sangat T.T
4.A vacation.
5. Long sleeve shirt. Sweater.
6. Aku nak birthday suprise party. I actually love suprises. A very good suprises would made my day. Nak yang belon banyak banyak piknik at padan ke pantai ke. Ahh demand betul hahha.
7.Rainbow Al-Quran. Ada tak yang with tafsir?
8. Skydivingggg! My dad promised me this. I need to find the place. Hehe.
9. Sneaker. Nak converse. Hmm hmmmmmm. Berapa banyak kali tangguh yang ni.
10. Redza Minhat. Lol.
11. People I love and care to be there for me. (This by far is the most important one. Tak perlu hadiah pun takpe. Just your presence wud be sufficient)

Okay. I am so demanding but this is what terlintas in my mind. But all that matters is, I need my family and my bestfriend. You guys know who you are. Berapa kerat je pun yang tinggal sekarang. Can I just have you guys?

Eheh, and i accept love, too. Like last year. Tak susah untuk puaskan hati seorang nana sebenarnya. Very the simple.

Last year was a memorable one. Midnight celebration with two of my anchor. It feels like yesterday. Rindu sekejap. Hish. Birthday aku selalu cuti sekolah/ cuti sem. So I usually celebrate with my family. Not that often got to celebrate with others. So yeah, that was a good one. Hoping this year would be the same, or much more memorable.

Counting days... yay! :)

No comments: