Atikah Syafiqah.


This was exactly 11yrs ago. Gemuk siot aku. Haha.
Happy 23rd Birthday, bestfriend!
A year older, a year wiser. Enjoy being 23! You know you will always have me. Walaupun kita ni terpalinglah jumpa setahun tiga kali je. Hehe. Semoga sentiasa sahaja dilindungi dan dilimpahi rezeki yang mencurah curah. Dont always get stressed up on your studies because aku tahu kau tetap akan score semua punya. Hehe have a wonderful year ahead sayang! We'll meet up when we know it. I love you. Oh and keep on doing your business while in semester break :*
And this was last year.
Just so you know, I am so so so glad and grateful for your existence in my life. You have been a great friend and a supportive one when in need. And for that, I thanked you. <3
Till then, xxx.

1 comment:
Awwwww this is so sweet. Choking up a bit here. And yes we are awesome hahaha. Thanks for this post Nana. And thanks for the 14 years. We've watched each other grow so much. And I'm glad I have someone that I can truly say have been there for me, for better or worse.
On a side note, how bad is that picture from 11 years ago? Hahahaha. I nearly died. I hope I look better now. I really do.
Post a Comment