You just made my ego rising up to another level. And, it wasn't even your fault.
I just knew, I needed this.
Truth to be told, it sucks. And know why?
Because I couldn't let myself get hurt anymore.
As much as I wanted too, I still have that scar to reminded me of why I shouldn't.
And, today just proved why and the effects.
I should have mute back.
Damn.
Sebab...
Sebenarnya sakit rupanya walhal tak patut untuk sakit pun bila tengok tu.
Tapi.. rasa macam ohhhh macamtuuu. Ohhh macam backup. Macam ohhhh entah. Haha.
Don't care la.
Bagusnya kalau perasaan ni kita boleh hold back, kita boleh campak ke tuka sesuka hati ek?
Takpela, kita boleh jadi manusia paling ego. Jangan cabar.
Its a struggle to fight the battle with your own heart and mind, but I can manage. After all, its for the best of alllll :)
So, perlu convert rasa tu kepada, erm happy rasanya. Its a good thing isn't it? Semoga yang baik baik sahaja, ya?
Dan definisi manusia ego di sini, bukan maksud dia tak peduli. Dia peduli, cuma dia takkan cakap takkan express takkan apa pun. So yeah, I care, I noticed and I am aware of what's happening. I just keep it inside. Sebab kalau kita express, it will be another story yang I personally think akan lead to a little bit of hurt because you are letting your guard down. I once did, and see where it leads to. Heh I don't want the same results.
So yeah. Be selfish too. See, you can actually live without me (literally). Takyah tipu lah tak boleh. We both know why. Bio chemistry fizik semua ada kat sana. Then, live it.
---
Maybe it will be a different story under different timeline kan?
Heh.
*Isi ayat carutan*
We're cool. Have a good day.
xxx
2 comments:
Stay strong!!
Let the guard down when the time has come. Eventually, after all the bad things gone good. You'll know when.
and when the moment has arrived. You just have to sit back...and relax.
:)
Thank you! Ala ni saje je merapu lah. Sebab dengan menulis, i let it all out. Hehe then baru relax. :)
Post a Comment