Monday, May 23, 2016

2 months in short-Life After Marriage

To sums it all up... it has been great! Best decision I have ever made to marry Alex. How content and how happy I am now. 24/7 manja with him could never gets old. (hopefully he will never get bored of me).




 Right after the wedding, we had a nice dinner with mama's friend at tepi laut & the next day, we even had a warm visit by Dato' Mukriz. So humble guy he is. We got periuk nasi a wedding gogft from him, yay! & then we went to Tioman for a short honeymoon trip. (Trip redah). Personally I think, for any pulau it is better to go buy package. because bila main redah, so much more expenses. Lessons learnt. & personally I love Perhentian and Redang more than Tioman. Right after that, we had a family dinner I belanja hahah before going back to Melaka, and start work. Tsk wish the honeymoon period never ends.




 Oh yeah, did a little suprise party for Wani before I went back. Really small & simple dinner at The Cave but it felt just nice, tho I hope she feels it too :) Arrived Melaka, went for a date with my husband before work  next day. And he had to go outstation and left me alone tsk tsk.But fret not, ada one kepchi gotl teman I dinner. Well week one in melaka survived quite nicely la. Melaka didnt treat me, bad.




A date with Alex, again. I demand a date every week, okey? 
Haha. Trying on all my H&M clothes. I spent more than 200 okay. What happened when your husband works at H&M. Poor me. Neverthesless, a really good day spent. Never a dull moment with you love.




OF WEDDINGS! My cousin's, Diy's & Fieqa. Happy married guys! Was a bridesmaid at Fieqa's wedding. Thanks to Alex for never complaining altho he had to teman me all the way.  Yes, he is thaaaaat amazing :)



Went for a walk at Ikea during Diy's wedding since we're already at KL. Alex is like a happy kid inside Ikea seeing all those Ikea stuff & deco. its like his playground. So happy I could see him smiling and painting out future. Guess our future home is going to be full with Ikea stuff. Also, we bought this round spectacles. So not in our list but hey he did look gooooood in it. I love how on point he look with glasses. Make me melt macam apa je. I have a crush with nerds. Mine, looks ok at first but totally not ok now. So saaaddddd. 



 End of April is when we went back to Terengganu. My first time went back as menantu. Oh well, bring my bestfriend as well. (yeah she is overly atttched bestfriend ahahaha) The trip was fun! Now its my 2nd kampung. Gotta get used to it now.


 The next following week, is trip back to my kampung pulak! Gosh miss JB like crazyyyyy! Wish Jb is just beside my house. Duhhh. A small birthday dinner & celcbration for my brother. Went for steamboat. 2 days is not enough man. Why WEEKEND ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS?!

And this is last 2 weeks. A date with Alex. I need more dates, Alex pls? 
Hihi.

So yeah.. last week we didnt really go anywhere. He was working and I just sit at home marathon tv series (which I dont ever complained). Thanks to Alex for getting me the streamyx he promised. Happy kid I am!  

This end of May will be my birthday! And... my 2nd reception at Terengganu. I actually have no idea how it will turned as we didn't get to see the clothes or pelamin or whatever preparation it is. Everything he deal with his parents and cousins there. I guess, is just come back & see how it goes. Hopefully it will go well! Cant wait to meet my family also as they will be staying there in time for my bithday :) Will rant about that later. Till then! xxx

No comments: