Thursday, June 9, 2016

Ramadhan As a Wife

Alhamdulilah, this year Ramadhan a bit special, personally to me, as it it my first time berbuka & sahur with Alex. At first, the thought of Ramadhan previously make me veeerrrryyy nervous. Constantly thinking 'apa aku nak masak ni' 'pukul berapa nak bangun sahur ni' 'pukul berapa nak masak sahur ni?. And constantly searching for easy and simple simple recipe to try.

Turns out, first 3days is all Alex's cooking for sahur. Does that made me a terrible wife? I hope not. I tak suruh okay? He is willing to cook himself. Hehe. What makes me even more excited is that, he learn to masak sambal hitammm!!! It was goooooooooood I love it! Happy wife detected.

"Yang, kita rasa sambal awak ni boleh jual la. boleh buat untung jugak ni"

And Alex terus buat muka pelik.

'Tapi betul lah. Sedappp!"

 Suami saya sedang menumbuk sambal hitam. 

 Our first sahur together. Alhamdulilah :)
 
 Roti Pizza DIY by Alex for sahur :)

As for berbuka, we actually just bought from bazaar. I have plans to cook, (which I may need to prepare all the bahan2 the night before) but I dont know why I havent yet done. Well I know why la, malas obviously. Gotta change attitude soon.

Actually, was a very content feeling having him by my side, berbuka, sahur. Every night seeing him make me flutters all over again. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM. I pray that everyday Allah will protects him from any harms. I still have a lonng way and many plans with him. InsyaAllah semoga Allah redha.

Till then! xxx

No comments: