Our theme for this year-- Maroon. Well actually, we never decided what theme we would want Whoever buy the baju raya first, THAT COLOUR will be our theme. Which also means, another one have to go search that particular colour for baju raya. And apparently this year, its Alex who bought first. It actually happened unplanned. Went for a walk in Jusco Melaka, and passed through this one stall selling Baju Raya with size XXS. You know how petite my husband is right? So, it fits really nice on him we decided to buy & ultimately makes me have to go find maroon baju raya. I tell you, really not easy. I thought finding women's kurung is easy but this year, there is so much pastel colour and less bold colour. So its quite hard to find mine. Also, I am cheapskate did I tell you that? I dont want my baju raya to cost more than RM150. Believe it or not, we only went for my baju raya hunting 2 days before Raya, at Jusco ALSO. Haha what an irony. Did I mention I actually had eye infection 4days before Raya? Yeah, I did. I went for baju raya hunting with my eyes swollen but who cares. I demand for Baju Raya and finally got this one kimono wrap in maroon which I reaallyyy love since it can be worn with skirts or jeans. However that was after 100x times asking Alex;
"Awak rasa okay tak? "Cantik tak?" "Nampak gemuk tak?" "hmm betul ke ni cantik?"
Luckily, he still has not feel annoyed with me and nod his head and answered me. So yeah, got our matchy-matchy baju raya. Last minute shopping always the best, eh? Hehe.
This year, we went raya at my hometown. No undi actually, its just that Alex's day off is only two so its quite a hassle to go back Terengganu in 2days only. Hence, to JB we go. Helped my mom out for the Raya dishes and kuih raya. Ooooh did I also mention I made honey cornflakes? Yeah, did that with Alex and bought some to JB. And everyone loves it. I think hehe.All in all, it was fun having one extra members in the family.
Look at my honey cornflakes. So proud of myself hehe. & look at them boys helping mama for raya dishes :)
Of raya dishes. Mee rebus & rendang cooked by Mama.
One extra members in the family! Love.
Alex with Ziyad :)
2nd day raya, morning was doing nothing. Yeah I know, waste of time but whatevers. Only go back to Segamat in the evening and Alex already went back Melaka night time after reach Segamat. So basically, I am in my kampung alone. Cewah, no lah. Of course my family is there. Even Izzul went back just for one day So we have only one night to catch up for all the stuff we missed out but, its still better that not having any conversation at all. Kampung was same old same old. The only highlight maybe I got food poisoning. Yeah before went back to Melaka on Saturday. I had my family drive me back and Alex cooked them lunch and they lepaks in my house. All is good.
Just some sneak peak before went back to kampung & of them cousins.
Thats about all, I guess? Started work on Monday with 100% Monday blues mood. But, I am still grateful for whatever happened in my life right until now. Happy girl is the prettiest, arent them? :)
Till then, xxx. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin :)






No comments:
Post a Comment