One fun fact about me is I like compliment. Precisely written compliment. Mengada and obsesnya, kan? But that's my little secret.
I get smitten over written text about me. I can be in a good mood just because of people's caption about me. Because I believe what is wrote is usually come from heart or whatever, it just feels good. It feels like a big appreciation. Back then, I always always get smitten over Alex's tumblr & Insta caption because its always about me. So so flattered & always made me feels good. He will write it when he misses me I believe haha. It felt sincere and I love to know what he's feeling for me. Kadang2, sekarang selalu je browse baca balik his old post and smitten all over again. Made my day! Sometimes when people misses you also, they will write this sweet sweet caption. I also, always love that. Hey, I am being reminded okay? Whats not to love, righttt?
I used to love to write also. & I really really wanted to keep doing that. Felt like im losing my mojo, duh.
Now, people seems to judge when you write so much abt your spouse heh? Too over-exposed they said. But for me, I actually dont mind seeing people being all lovey dovey in the social media. Its charming & sweet. It takes guts to write and post it especially for guys. Yelah, people tend to 'menganjing'. But, sweet la weh. Dont know why people being so bitter over it. Always go awwwww when seeing lovey dovey post, haha! And I dont find montlysary is annoying. Why can't people stop being bitter? Hish. It wasnt a crime to remind & being reminded that you are loveeddddddd!
So there's that. I think this is annoying facts about me. So self-insecure huh, na? Fast forwad 10years later, we'll see if I am still.. this.
xoxo.
31/10/2016 14:58
No comments:
Post a Comment