OH MY GOD ITS MARCH ALREADY!
---
There goes my plan to post one picture a day. Haha! I knew I couldn't commit. Well anyway, life been good. & as of now I am here blogging because JB office are on public holiday so more free time for us here in Melaka. So what is new huh? Nothing is really new as my life been content.
1.Our 1st annivesary! Yeah, its been a year already & I still can remember my wedding day like it was yesterday. Woo-hoo we made it to one year. Super blessed for having a loving husband. Guess what he bought me? A FREAKING DUCKSCARVES! YASSS I have been duck-ed and I love it you have no idea. That is a perfect perfect gift. Well, my gift to him was not that bad either okay. I've bought him Adidas backpack which I think he loves it & an inspired pefume of Dior Sauvage. Celebration was nothing fancy though because we're at kampung for his cousin's nikah. So we just hanging out with each other at kampung. & on the way back we stop at Kemamam for otak2 ikan and Raub for durian hunting (which us failed terribly only managed to get one ulas) oh well better than nothing right. What matters most is we have each other & that is enough for me. Doakan I dapat twins, thanks! Haha.
2.Travel plans are full this year. Last Feb we went backpack to Krabi, (that was another level of tiring but fun & I've talk about in on my FB). Will be visiting Bandung in Apr, Bali in Jul & Auckland in Oct. Its kind of "kumpul duit to travel" year. So dont ask if I am just doing nothing at home bcause my money need to stay intact. K.
3.I got a new phone, Huawei P9. The phone that is being so popular bcs of its Leica camera and tbh, I love my Vivo Xshot more. And to make it more heartbreaking, my officemate is the one who is using my old Vivo. Can you imagine the heartbreak? Haih. Huawei P9 is okay, the back camera is superb that I can say. But I am having problem with the front camera. Where I think its a bit too unreal & the distance is too close. HATE it. My vivo Xshot took perfect selfie & I miss it. But that is the only good thing abt Vivo. other than that, huawei leads. So I dont know. I HAVE TO GET OVER THIS. I dah lama tak selfie dengan puas hati because of this. Somehow, mood pun jadi merudum okay? *insert emoji sedih*
My blog is getting bored day by day but not to me because I feel macam this blog talks about Alex a lot huh? & my relationship? Because I guess thats when I feel rajin to write anyway. Gotta go first. No promises on when to blog again but sooon, maybe!
Till then, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment