SOMETHING EXCITING.
Yes, I am beyond happy! My March was ended with an unexpected news that will turn our lives 360 degree. Guess guess? Starts with letter P. 😇
This was all happened on 31-March. I was in JB (taking my off day to accompany Mama to her friend's wedding) and getting ready for Segamat trip that night for Ikah's wedding. Anyway, since morning I've been asking Alex to go and buy the pregnancy kit because I just wanted to check since its almost 2wks no period. Wasn't having high hopes though but have that weird feeling of 'mual'. So I believed it deserved a check? Hehe. But only later in the evening we go and buy the kit & during Maghrib only I check.
IMAGINE THE SHOCKING FACE OF ME WHEN THE KIT WENT DOUBLE LINE?! I was like, "is it trueeeeeeee?" 😱😅 and ran downstairs to show Alex.
Actually more like running+jumping lol. His reaction is more priceless than me & he smiled. I can see that he was happy & I wish I recorded that reaction. SO DAMN PRICELESS.
He later hugged me and we went silence just looking at each other & I dont know. Maybe imagining what will happen in the future. I am so happy to finally get to show him that double line kit.
Our New Zealand trip will be cancelled to give way to this little ones inside my tummy. Its a blessings really. HE knows when is the right time & we trust him. Indeed, now is the right time. Alhamdulilah for this wonderful feelings.
The rest.... is history. Well, not really lah. Everyday is trial and error ever-since I learnt that I am pregnant. All the morning sickness & feeling lazy suddenly attacked. I went for my first check up on 2-April at the clinic near my house & get to scan my tummy. First time seeing the 'kantung' but cannot see what is inside yet. The doctor said its too early. But she mentioned in the scan I am 8wks but if I calculate correctly, I think I am only 6wks. Well actually, I dont like that clinic. Because the words that doctor used is something like this. "Awal lagi ni. Nanti datang lagi 2wks. Baru tahu dalam tu jadi ke tak." So for that one whole week, I am not feeling OK because I was worried dalam tu jadi ke tak. She could have use different sentence & not make the mommy to be panic, kan?! Huh. 😒
So the next Friday, 7-Apr I went to KL and see Auntie Zana to check again. And finally, I got to see my really really little ones inside. So little I cant believe it. And that made me feels so much better! From the scan, I am 7 wks. Baru confident sikit! Hehe. All I hope is that my pregnancy went smooth & well. I am so scared yet excited. Alhamdulilah, I have such understanding partner who knew that everyday is trial & error. Some days you get so sick with the morning sickness and some days you just want to lie down & sleep all day. I was treated like a princess, literally by Alex. He cooks, he tidy up the house & pampered me whenever I am cranky & tired. Thank you sayang. Hey little ones, you will have an amazing dad you know that? :)
I will be travelling to Bandung next week & I hope nothing went wrong. Please stay strong okay little ones. I promise to take good care of you. Grow strong,love. Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya.
Till then, xxx.
14/4/17, 8:52am.
No comments:
Post a Comment