Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My long due first trimester



Goshhhhhhhh I am actually already ‘menunggu hari’ to pop! It has been so freaking long with no updates? Seriously, I’ve been meaning to write about my 1st trimester, 2nd trimester & well so much more obviously. But… I cant seems to commit… Apologizing to myself because, I’ve promised. 

Anyways, I still want to write a short (or maybe not) entry about all my trimester & what has been happening in my life these past, urm 8months? Definitely going to make many blog entry but maybe not all in once. Or maybe.. I don’t know yet when lol.

Here is to what happened in April – June. Well, my 1st trimester you guys. Not a honeymoon trimester, for summary. Thinking back, I can’t believe that I (we) managed to go through all of that. I had a terrible morning sickness right after our trip to Cameron Highland. Oh wait, let me write about my babymoon in Bandung with the in laws & short trip to Cameron Highland just because.

Our little one, had the privilege to be in my tummy and exploring Bandung with the in laws in April. We didn’t manage to explore much because of Bandung’s school holiday and traffic are massive. Also, we went with family members, so we didn’t really get to do our usual stuff of ‘lasak’activities. It is more like shopping & walking around in Bandung. Truth to be told, I love Jogja more than Bandung. So glad I didn’t exactly get any morning sickness or uncomfortable experience during the trip. It was all smooth & I hope the little one is happy just like mommy & daddy.

We went back feeling all happy and energetic that we decided to continue our babymoon to Cameron Highland. Loverboy is the best! Secretly loving how pampered I was during my pregnancy journey. That was our perfect getaway before I experienced a very VERY bad morning sickness till the point that I was hospitalised & bed ridden. Also, working from home for 2 months & being apart from my soulmate. Gosh…WHAT LA KAN?

Yeah, it was so bad that I was hospitalized for two days. I keep on vomiting till I have no energy & cry like a baby. I pitied loverboy for having to take care of me & working at the same time but I really can’t take it that time. It is like I have no control over my body. Anyhow, I thanked Allah for lending him as my spouse as he took REALLY good care of me without complain. Little one, you’re going to thank daddy also when you’re out okay? 

After hospitalization, it does not get better & came to a point that I cannot concentrate at work and the need to constantly go into the bathroom. In that particular time, I really feel the bond with the bathroom hahahah. Jokes aside, we decided it is best for me to go back to JB until morning sickness passed. Since loverboy is working and cannot constantly watch over me 24/7, he sent me back to JB so at least there is people to watch over me. 

Alhamdulilah, aside from all of this, my workplace (manager & colleague) are SO UNDERSTANDING THAT I CAN WORK HOME YOU GUYS! Kalau tak, sure I kene berhenti kerja, (yeah, that bad). I feel like there’s blessings in every hardship. I acknowledged, and I am grateful. 

Not to stop there, loverboy had a bad fever to the point that he gets hospitalised also in JB for 2days. Yeah, he complained about hospitals. He rarely gets sick, so when he does, alahai kesian baby love kita ni. But alhamdulilah, not dengue and anything worse. Just maybe he’s been too tired. I didn’t get to teman him at the hospital because I am not that well myself but I try my best to be there for him. And yay, he’s good now. Been good till now hehe.

The rest, well LDR lah apa lagi. He will come back during weekend to see me, and in the weekdays I still work at home and my parents will watch over me. If I remember correctly, I cannot eat oily food, cannot smell cooking stuff, so lazy to go out. Like I said, no control over my body. Even so, my little one remains healthy inside, which is a good thing. All we wish for is for you to grow healthy & happy inside.

Even during my birthday, we were apart tau. So. Sad. He got the opportunity to support recruitment in Vietnam so there he goes during my birthday. I am so proud of him anyways so it is okay. Remember, I am his biggest supporter & perky cheerleader princess? (Sure, I declared myself as one) hahaha. Rest assured, he did not forget me and even bought me presents of Swarovski ring which I really love and wore until now hehe. I still on my morning sickness anyhow, so its not like I can go ut much to celebrate. In summary for my birthday, all is good because all I want is him, and he’s mine. So.. whatever, I am good. 

I (WE) MANAGED TO GO THROUGH IT ALL BECAUSE WE HAVE EACH OTHER. YES WE DO. 

I really can’t do it without the support, the love from loverboy & my family & my in laws & my friends. Mostly, loverboy la as he always been patient during my pregnancy I can’t help but feel he is so perfect. Ye, tak ada siapa perfect dalam dunia tapi cukuplah untuk I cakap, perfect untuk I. I am so So SO blessed to have you, Zulhilmi Aziz. Eh lupa nak cakap, I managed to reach my berat impian weh during this time, 44kg! Tapi, datang sekali dengan sakit lah. Haha.

Oops, just like what I thought. Only a few paragraphs and I am already malas. Gila not commited kan? Later la I continue again & update about birthdays, puasa, raya, trimester and so much more! 
Till then! xxx

1/11/2017 5.58PM



No comments: