Again guys, overdue post. (I da beranak dah pun hahahah)
Well anyway, my 2nd trimester was fine, as well as 3rd trimester actually. No more morning sickness anymore & get to enjoy the pregnancy a little bit more. (Cme to think of it, already missing it- especially the i-can-eat-anything part).
We sempat goes for another babymoon during my 2nd trimester in July, to Bali with my parents (to attend my mum's daughter's wedding). Me and Indonesia macam ada keserasian huh? Anyway, the trip was fun & the wedding, gosh dont get me started. The most grand wedding I've been. It was beach wedding, and such a beautiful ceremony. I'll put up some pictures later on. We also went sight seeing in Bali & I still prefer Jogja better. Haha. Lil one behaves and kicks a lot during the trip.Oooh and I finaly get to go night swimming with Alex. Got the whole pool to ourselves, yeah life is good.
Hmm apa lagi eh? Oh, i ate sushi (kinda first timer) & it does not taste so bad but still not my favourite. Wouldnt make it to my choices food haha. Dah makan baru orang bagitahu I, cannot eat raw food. haiyo luckily nothing bad happens. So that is for July.
August? We went to Genting Premium outlet, cuci mata sikit & Ikea meatball some more. Perut i still kecik this time around. Got so many people telling me how smal my tummy is (to a point I jadi risau ok). Mostly august I rasa banyk go for makan2 and fullfilling food craving kot? & weddings.Got my cravings of kek batik as well (ini je craving yg I ingat sangat).
August is also the month of loverboy's birthday! I didnt get to buy any cakes for him but I bought him tart with candles for him to blow. Aww my baby turns 27 this year! Not to brag but I know he LOVES his presents this year. PS4 guys. The looks when he received it, just pure excitement. AM I NOT A COOL WIFE OR WHATT? Haha! Okay maybe a bit bragging.
Moving on to September is the first time we saw lil one in 4D. OH. MY. HEART. FLUTTERED. I knew I already fall in love again with her even I havent yet able to touch her. So. Comel. Made me really eager to meet her. We actually went to 2 different clinic because mommy wasnt satisfied with the 1st one. The 2nd one is much better and we get a soft copy also. We did it at Klinik Jasniah, Bukit Beruang. Really recommended guys. Anyway, my baby bump has started to show at this time around and now looking at my bump's picture, rindu lah pulak. Btw, H&M launched their beauty range this months as well, and mommy got few stuff (yes, happy). We also went back to Terengganu this month and babymoon (a bit) and went for a one day trip in kelantan. Actually, to buy lil one's sleeping nest and tilam kekabu (mission accomlished).
Approaching October, (towards my third trimester) I was again, admitted to hospital. Kali ni, hospital Melaka & it was a nightmare. I have a spot & clinic asked me to refer to hospital. Gosh my first time in public hospital wasnt a great experiance but totally shows me the real deal. PENAT GILA NASIB BAIK BUKAN BERANAK MASA TU. Sebab ramai gila orang kat situ and waiting for you turn is like...forever just get checked up. Bad experience for Alex as well. Nasib baik esoknya boleh balik. Alhamdulilah, lil one is okay, and mommy is ok also (minus the trauma). She continued to kick a lot in my tummy (how I missed that feeling i my tummy).
Apa lagi eh yang jadi before due date? Oh went for antenatal class in KL and straight to JB to work there (bye Melaka). Yeah I'll be permanently in JB after this. Joe got promoted (congratulations baby, always proud of you). Detail of the promotion is not to be shared here hahaha, Anyway, so start balik LDR dengan Joe until my due date 16-Nov. Almost 4 weeks jugak lah LDR ni. Whenever Alex came, we will go for makan2 & just enjoy the pregnancy a bit more (when he's with me). He will starts his leave on 15-Nov & we keep on guessing bila la baby nak keluar haha. And she's a daddy's girl ok? She waited for daddy to start cuti baru nak keluar. I managed to work until my water broke (which I will write in another post).
So I guess that is all? My first pregnancy journey was beautiful. I am forever grateful to have the opputurnity to carry a life inside me & getting all the support I need to go through it. Thank you Allah. These chapters of my life was an eye opening. Alhamdulilah alhamdulilah alhamdulilah. YOU ARE THE BEST PLANNER OF ALL. Everything that has happened throughout these 9months, semua ada hikmahnya tersendiri. It is just so beautiful.
27/12/2017 4.14pm
xoxo, till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment