
Some people said words can ease the pain. Perhaps.
And, I said words can comfort, a bit when you cant really help.
At least, it shows you care, and you're there.
And sure as hell hope it helps.
Here it goes, to one of few good friends I have.
----
Hai.
I've known him since my high school years although we were not really close during that time. I introduced him to my bestfriend and they get together. Still, we werent that close, but we declared ourselves bestfriend and I havent even met him during that time. There's just a connection that bond us, even back then. Even when we havent meet face to face. We clicked.
I first met him in Penang, I think 2 years after that. And like I said, we clicked. Those were some good old memories. After that, we started being close until one day I decided to walk away, because her girlfriend (not my bestfriend, they broke up already and this is the new one) were not very fond of me. I decided for the sake of both to be happy. If my dissapearance can help ease the relationship, then be it. Tough decision and it hurts him I know, but I thought that was the best.
Aside, I also lost connection for another reason where my ex somehow is not that fond of him. So being the stupid girlfriend I am, I follow my ex's 'instruction' to not contact. They said 'jaga hati'. Oh well, some friendship wasnt always that easy to break I guess.
I texted him, when I broke up. Just to say sorry for what I've done. For being selfish. And again, we clicked. Rekindles back all the connection. Guess connection never broke and despite everything happened, friendship getting stronger.
So I may not be the person where you had your ups and down, but I always pray the best for you. And for almost this one year back being the bestfriend we are, I get to know more about you. You have to know this. You're a good person, and a responsible one. And hardworking, to achieve what you want. Whatever you had now, its your damn effort and you should be glad for it that you made it this far. Couldnt be more proud of you. One of my friend yang langsung paling tak berkira to do something for people. The most humble among all. And importantly, always there whenever I need a shoulder to cry on. Yes, among those people I can rely on, and I can say, not many.Well, good heart aren't easy to find and you have one. Don't change.
Everyone, made some bad choices in our youth that's gonna haunt us for the next freaking years. But fear not my friend, for every single things that happen, there's always a reason for it. HE knows best. DO NOT let anyone bring you down. As long as you are in a good track now, as long as you're not going to repeat that same bad choices, you're gonna be alright. Eventually. Slowly, but surely Like I always said, keep faith in HIM. You'll see your way. He'll gives you test and he'll give you storms and rains at times but doesnt mean HE dont love you. HE knows best. For every bad day, for every fucked up things happened, look for a good hikmah behind it. Mesti ada. And keep doing life, dengan redha.
I may not be able to help ease the pain or solve the problem (I wish I could) but HE can help. In ways that you and I cant imagine. Me and others, well we only can help by being here for you, insyaAllah. Whenever or wherever you need us, if we can help, we'll come to the rescue. We definitely have your back, always. Always wish and pray the best for you. Do what you need to do. May HE ease everything for you.
This might not help, (I dont have deep sentence to share, sorry) but hope it cheers up your day! Good day, bro. xxx.
No comments:
Post a Comment